What's the FAll share?
8 weeks of fresh fall produce with three share sizes available. The 2018 fall share runs from the week of 10/21 through the week of 12/9.
Some of the items you can expect to find in your fall shares:
sweet potatoes, winter squash (mostly butternut and acorn types), pie pumpkins, kale, collards, chard, cabbage, broccoli, brussels sprouts, green onions, lettuce, spinach, arugula, carrots, turnips, beets, radish, kohlrabi, cilantro. Summer items like peppers are available until frost.
The price points for the eight week season are:
Junior [4 items] - $90 ($80 if you pick up on the farm)
small [6 items] - $130 ($120 if you pick up on the farm)
Regular [8 items] - $170 ($160 if you pick up on the farm)
If you aren't able to pay for a share in full, contact us for information on payment plans.
PICK UP OPTIONS:
- ON FARM PICK-UP: Pick up your share every Tuesday on our farm in Norwood, NC 3:30-6:30pm. If you choose to pick up on the farm, you'll get added perks like u-pick flowers and the chance to say hello to our hard working horses.
- NORTH CHARLOTTE PICK-UP: Mondays 5:30-6:30 PM
- 4101 Saxonbury Way Charlotte, NC 28269 at the Wellington neighborhood clubhouse
- NODA MARKET PICK-UP: Saturdasys 9:00-12:00
- 701 E 36th St, Charlotte, NC 28205 at the Company Store
- Choose the location where you will most often pick up. You can switch locations if you let us know in advance.
If you would prefer to pay by mail click here.