What's the FAll share?
We will be offering a fall share for November/December 2017. Unlike our May-October CSA, the fall share will offer 2 share sizes: Small (4 item) and Regular (8 item). You are always welcome to purchase multiple shares if 8 items isn't enough for your family! Unlike the main-season CSA, shares will include a set item list every week.
Some of the items you can expect to find in your fall shares:
sweet potatoes, winter squash (mostly butternut and acorn types), pie pumpkins, kale, collards, chard, cabbage, broccoli, green onions, lettuce, spinach, arugula, carrots, turnips, beets, radish, kohlrabi, cilantro.
The price points for the eight week season are:
Small - $90 ($80 if you pick up on the farm)
Regular - $170 ($160 if you pick up on the farm)
If you aren't able to pay for a share in full, contact us for information on payment plans.
PICK UP OPTIONS:
- ON FARM PICK-UP: Pick up your share every Tuesday on our farm in Norwood, NC 3:30-6:30pm. This is our preferred option because it gives us a chance to get to know you, and it gives you the chance to get to know the farm. If you choose to pick up on the farm, you'll get added perks like u-pick flowers and the chance to say hello to our hard working horses.
- ALBEMARLE NUTRITION PICK-UP: Thursdays from 4:00 PM-6:00 PM
- 745 NC-24, Albemarle, NC 28001
- NORTH CHARLOTTE PICK-UP: Mondays 5:30-6:30 PM
- 4101 Saxonbury Way Charlotte, NC 28269
- NODA MARKET PICK-UP: Saturdasys 9:00-12:00
- 701 E 36th St, Charlotte, NC 28205
- Choose the location where you will most often pick up. You can switch locations if you let us know in advance.
If you would prefer to pay by mail click here.